A leading financial institution seeks to fill some vacancy and invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position: Group Head – Corporate Banking
• Formulate and implement the bank’s overall corporate banking strategy and ensure a bank wide culture that emphasizes a strong marketing and profit orientation
• Generate and develop businesses, ensuring overall competitiveness of all business sectors in the respective markets they operate and optimal utilization of resources to achieve desired profitability and goals
• Develop products and services targeted at identified and visible segments of the business market to achieve the bank’s dominant positioning in the market.
• Support and supervise business development and relationship management activities of Business and relationship managers
• Grow the corporate banking group’s market share of relevant business in line with targets set by the Bank’s management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in any discipline. Relevant professional certificates in Banking such as ACIB or others (Higher Degrees/Professional Certification Certification an advantage)
• Minimum of 10 years experience , 5 of which must be in a management role in Business/corporate banking.
How to Apply
Send your cover letters and CVs by email to:
Closing Date: 30 July, 2017
|Job Category||Banking jobs in Ghana|