Our client has unparalleled international experience in civil engineering construction projects, dams, Harbours and concrete works. The construction firm is now seeking experience PLUMBER- HDP Pipes in Ghana:
• Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and components.
• Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing and materials.
• Select the type of size of pipe required.
• Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
• Assemble and install valves and fittings.
• Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls.
• Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners.
• Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim.
• Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
• Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet code requirements.
• Must be able to Mig, Tig, & Arc weld.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Certificate in Plumbing and the use of HDP Pipes
• Proficient knowledge in: water distribution and water disposal in industrial buildings
• Good hoisting and rigging skills.
How To Apply
All qualified applicants within Tema area should send CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 03 May, 2018
|Job Category||Construction / Real Estate Jobs in Ghana|