Our client has unparalleled international experience in civil engineering construction projects, dams, Harbours and concrete works. The construction firm is now seeking experience Welders.
• Permanently joining pieces of metal together by applying heat or electricity.
• Apply welding torches, soldering irons, brazing irons, welding machines, metal clips, acids, salts and electrical conductors.
• Work with many types of metals, such as iron, carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel
• Use of different methods such as stick welding (SMAW), MIG welding and TIG welding
• The welders will layout, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly using straightedges, combination squares, calipers and rulers.
• Other welding duties include examining work pieces for defects, measuring work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications, selecting and installing torches, torch tips, filler rods and flux, according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Vocational or Technical School Certificate in Welding
• Proficient knowledge of sing industrial welding techniques.
How To Apply
All qualified applicants within Tema area should send CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 03 May, 2018
|Job Category||Construction / Real Estate Jobs in Ghana|