Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of: Deputy Registrar
Duties / Responsibilities
• The successful candidate shall be a staff of the Registry and shall work under the Registrar.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A PhD (or its equivalent)
• An MPhil or two-year full-time research Master’s Degree
Applicant to the position must either;
• Be a Deputy Registrar in a public University or analogous institution of comparable standards.
• Be a Senior Assistant Registrar in a public University or analogous institution of comparable standards with a minimum of five (5) years of working experience. For this category of applicants, a minimum of two (2) positive reports from a total of three (3) external assessors, will be required.
How To Apply
• Interested applicants should present three (3) copies of their applications together with their Curriculum vitae, publications and other relevant documents.
• Applicants should also include names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) referees, who should be requested by the candidate to forward their confidential reports to the Registrar.
Applications must reach the Registrar on or before January 15, 2018, through the following address:
University for Development Studies
P. O. Box TL 1350
Closing Date: 15 January, 2018
|Job Category||Education jobs in Ghana|